GripTec is an aggressive non-slip grip formulation made in New Zealand using natural ingredients. GripTec is applied to the hands, enabling complete control of the ball or sports apparatus handle.
GripTec’s unique formulation repels water, prevents perspiration & leaves a super grip residue allowing for maximum grip and friction in wet, hot, sweaty and dewy conditions.
GripTec gives you superior grip and maximum control allowing you to perform at your peak.
- Hydrophobic ingredients repel water and prevent product wearing out
- Fine particle size grit within the formula activates with moisture. This combined with the stiction of the paste provides a high friction grit optimizing control.
- Forms a dry barrier over the skin to prevent sweaty, oily perspiration.
- New cohesive formula allows for easy ball release.
- Paste lasts longer and is more efficient than a spray which contains roughly 40-60% Propellant.
- Comfortable to wear on hands.
NEW IMPROVED FORMULA
PERFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING SPORTS
Grip Tec is already being used by senior and professional rugby teams. It is also great for the sports below:
- RUGBY LEAGUE
- TOUCH/TAG RUGBY
- WEIGHT LIFTING
- LAWN BOWLS
- FIELD HOCKEY
- ULTIMATE FRISBEE
- ROCK CLIMBING
*Sports which have some rules prohibiting ‘foreign substances on the ball’ to manipulate aerodynamics, but with clearance to employ grip products on bat handles and inside gloves.